Virtual Paralegal Services
Our services are performed using top-notch equipment and software, including HotDocs, Lackner 6-in-1, Microsoft, Adobe, McAfee, Westlaw, and numerous other tools to achieve your goals. Data stored in our various storage and transfer utilities is encrypted with 256-bit AES encryption.
VPANY's main emphasis remains with New York Estate and Trust administration and settlement process, which we can do for you from start to finish (in accordance with New York Surrogate's Court Procedures Act Rules); however, we have branched out to include Estate administration in additional States (set forth below). Please note our other services, which tend to go hand-in-hand with many of the Estate administrations that we assist with.
Trusts & Estates
- Estate Administration & Settlement (NY, as well as CA, MD, NC and more... contact us for more information)
- Maryland Long Term Care Medicaid Applications
- Estate tax returns (form 706) (all States)
- Gift tax returns (form 709)
- Trust administration and settlement
- Asset transfers and/or liquidation
- Compromise actions for wrongful death/personal injury
- Calculation of Fiduciary Commissions
- Review and organization of fiduciary records
- Locating lost heirs
Estate Planning & Elder Law
- Guardianships (accounting, motions)
- Medicaid (institutional)
- Last Wills & Testament
- Health Care Proxies
- Video-conferencing notarization
We have recovered hundreds of thousands of dollars
for our clients ~ contact us today so we can uncover
your lost monies!
- Service of Process
- Record requests
- Compromise Actions (wrongful death, etc.)
- Deeds and supporting documents
- Closing work
- Co-Op Transfers
Please contact us for our hourly rates. VPANY requires a signed contract prior to beginning any work.
We accept payment via check, money order, Paypal, Zelle, Square, Chase Pay, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: VPA•NY does not provide legal advice, nor does it provide legal services to non-attorney individuals. If you are in need of legal assistance, please seek the advice of an attorney. We would be happy to recommend you to one of our many attorney clients or acquaintances, based upon your needs.